Approach & Philosophy
Dan McCormack’s approach to coaching is to tap into his client’s positive energy and work with them as they learn to knock down the physical and emotional barriers that have held them back.
Dan is a Certified Professional Coach (CPC) and a graduate of the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching which is accredited by the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
Types of Coaching Engagements
- Executive Coaching
- Leadership & Role Transitions
- Career Transitions & Development
- Personal & Professional Development
Our Typical Clients
- Individuals seeking to develop a vision for their career and a plan to achieve it.
- Organizations wishing to increase employee engagement and are open to empowering staff as a means toward achieving the firm’s goals.
- Project Teams experiencing poor morale and low productivity.
- Leaders looking to initiate strategic as well as operational change.
- Coached the Marketing Director of a national engineering firm as she successfully reorganized her management team reflecting positively on her sphere of influence within the company.
- Supported the editor of a digital marketing firm transitioning from handling the company’s internal promotional materials to direct client engagements.
- Assisted a newly appointed college professor with her career transition as she gained confidence in adapting her industry experiences and knowledge to the content areas of the class.
- Worked with a writer and content editor to develop the confidence to perform marketing and business development efforts that were considered necessary to support the growth of the business.