Approach & Philosophy
Dan McCormack’s approach to coaching is to tap into his client’s positive energy and work with them as they learn to knock down the physical and emotional barriers that have held them back.
Dan is an Accredited Certified Coach (ACC) and holds multiple accreditations including certification in the Smart Collaboration Accelerator (SCA) and the Energy Leadership Index Master Practitioner (ELI-MP). Dan is a graduate of the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching which is accredited by the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
Types of Coaching Engagements
- Executive Coaching
- Leadership & Role Transitions
- Career Transitions & Development
- Personal & Professional Development
Our Typical Clients
- Partners and executives at law firms and service companies seeking to develop a vision for their career and the plan to achieve it.
- Leaders looking to initiate strategic as well as operational change.
- Organizations wishing to increase employee engagement and are open to empowering staff as a means toward achieving the firm’s goals.
- Project Teams and individuals experiencing poor morale and low productivity.
- Coached the Marketing Director of a national service firm as she successfully reorganized her management team reflecting positively on her sphere of influence within the company.
- Assisted a financial services firm’s CEO in getting past real and perceived obstacles enabling the successful implementation of a long overdue, 5 year $100 million asset acquisition plan.
- Supported a midlevel manager in gaining confidence to present her ideas to senior management; outcomes included the creation of an annual diversity initiative by the firm.
- Worked with a project team to overcome poor morale and low productivity by converting significant financial concerns into phased manageable projects; successful implementation of phase 1 immediately improved morale and enabled the optimal launching of the next two phases.